Saturday, November 1, 2008

Amazing Girls

I really have pretty amazing girls. Yesterday I took them both with me to go shopping in Mobile, by myself, and then we went to lunch at Olive Garden and they were very well behaved and it just amazing me. Then we came home got the cat and took him to the vet for a check up. Came back from that, ate dinner and then got dressed for halloween and went trick or treating and they were so good. All along I was just waiting for a melt down that never happened. Now this morning when Claire came in to wake me up at 6:00am I was SOOOO TIRED that I finally laid back down at about 8:30am (they actually let me sleep) and when I woke up at 10:30am I came in the living room and they had taken out the movie dvd they were watching and put in the God Rocks cd that they have been learning the songs to in church. They were both in the guest bedroom just playing nicely with each other. I am just in awe of them both right now!!

Here's some pictures of the girls in their costumes (FYI: Claire is a cat & Kayla is a mouse):





Chanee

No comments: